Monday, August 6, 2007

Summertime, and the livin' is easy...

Summer is a time of relaxation- a time to unwind. This summer I did just that! Here is a photo journey through this summer.

Yay, Kev!! Who painted that coooool poster, huh??


Fun at the Colorado "beach"







Welcome, Hada Mae!!

New casa! Oh yes, I am on vacation every day!












Dancing with the Queen...in Breck.
















Cherry Creek Arts Fest!


My second favorite city...


Bear attack! Oh, don't worry, I won:







"Pull my...uh, tail" You'll never guess what that crazy buff did!:











"Homer! Your arm!!" Crazy hooligans pullin' shananigans at the movie theater:











Harry, you'll always be my numero dos- so amazing!! More later:









Jamtastic's nuptials:


Lessons learned:


I cannot believe that the time has gone by so quickly.

I hope to be able to post more from this amazing summer in the sun later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe, I like the sunburn lesson...

Oh, and you forgot, "death storms in the middle of Nebraska" or "fishing with fake minnows" both highlights, without a doubt...

One last comment: It would appear you got more and more beautiful throughout the course of the summer. In more ways than one. This is an objective fact :-)

Crunchy Mama said...

Love the pic of Eric and Hada.

And a big aaawwwww for his above comment.

:-)

xaque said...

you live quite the life and in quite the residence might i add. glad to see so many smiles.